Work with us
BCIB is hiring – Highway 1 Four-Laning
The Government of British Columbia is four-laning a section of Highway 1 about 30 minutes east of Revelstoke. This project is part of the long-term Trans Canada Highway 1 Kamloops to Alberta Border Four-Laning Program.
Hiring starts spring-summer 2019. We’re seeking locals to the area, women, Indigenous people and apprentices in the following trades:
- Construction Craft Workers (Labourers)
- Cement Masons
- Electrical Workers
- Office and Technical Workers
- Culinary Workers
If this sounds like you, apply today.
What we offer
We’re hiring qualified tradespeople and apprentices for some of B.C.’s biggest infrastructure projects.
Our employees and apprentices enjoy:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Stable jobs with opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities for work on future B.C. infrastructure projects
- A healthy and respectful workplace – no tolerance for discrimination, bullying or harassment
- Training and development opportunities
- An apprentice mentorship program
Safety is BCIB’s top priority. All BCIB employees receive extensive safety training. Employees also take part in culture, gender and diversity training.