Work with us
BCIB is hiring – Pattullo Bridge Replacement Project
The Government of British Columbia is replacing the aging Pattullo Bridge, located in the Lower Mainland. The Pattullo Bridge is a key connection between the communities of Surrey and New Westminster. The new four-lane Pattullo Bridge will provide important improvements for everyone using the bridge, including people who are driving, cycling or walking, as well as communities on either side of the bridge.
Hiring starts now through through spring-summer 2020. We’re seeking locals to the area, women, Indigenous people and apprentices in the following trades:
- Sheet metal workers
- Electrical Workers
- Office and Technical Workers
If this sounds like you, apply today.
What we offer
We’re hiring qualified tradespeople and apprentices for some of B.C.’s biggest infrastructure projects.
Our employees and apprentices enjoy:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Stable jobs with opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities for work on future B.C. infrastructure projects
- A healthy and respectful workplace – no tolerance for discrimination, bullying or harassment
- Training and development opportunities
- An apprentice mentorship program
Safety is BCIB’s top priority. All BCIB employees receive extensive safety training. Employees also take part in culture, gender and diversity training.