Below are resources for applicants, current employees, contractors and supportive resources for community partners. Please refer to the following links and resources to address questions you may have. For further information, please visit our Contact Us page.
Employment and Support Resources
- Video: Working With Contractors
- Contractor & Subcontractor Q and A [pdf]
- Subcontractor’s Guide to the CBA [pdf] The subcontractor’s guide to the CBA was created to support subcontractors interested in working on public infrastructure projects under the Community Benefits Agreement.
- Community Benefits Agreement [pdf] This version of the CBA includes all updates and corrections that have been made since the signing of the CBA in July 2018.
- BCIB-AIRCC Erratum 1 [pdf] Issued February 28, 2019. Changes include: updated wage tables for certain trades.
- BCIB-AIRCC Erratum 2 [pdf] Issued May 17, 2019. Changes include: Article 17-Board and Lodging and Schedule A do not apply to projects in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley.
- BCIB-AIRCC Erratum 3 [pdf] Issued August 2019. Changes include: current Canada Revenue Agency rate for reimbursable travel allowance and updated wage tables.
We are here to provide you the information you need to be successful on CBA projects.
If you have any questions regarding industry relations or contractor information, please contact us at email@example.com.