Reporting and Resources
BCIB is a Provincial Crown corporation and its reporting and finances are posted publicly.
BCIB prepares an Annual Service Plan Report to measure progress against its Service Plan.
Each year BCIB will complete a service plan. The service plan outlines the organization’s priorities, objectives and key measurables.
- BCIB 2023/2024 Service Plan [pdf]
- BCIB 2022/2023 Service Plan [pdf]
- BCIB 2021/2022 Service Plan [pdf]
- BCIB 2020/2021 Service Plan [pdf]
Fiscal 2022 Reports
- 2021/2022 Executive Compensation Disclosure [pdf]
- 2021/2022 Board Remuneration Disclosure [pdf]
- 2021/2022 Statement of Financial Information [pdf]
Fiscal 2021 Reports
Fiscal 2020 Reports
- 2019/2020 Executive Compensation Disclosure [pdf]
- 2019/2020 Board Remuneration Disclosure [pdf]
- 2019/2020 Statement of Financial Information [pdf]
Fiscal 2019 Reports
- 2018/2019 Financial Statements [pdf]
- 2018/2019 Executive Compensation Disclosure [pdf]
- 2018/2019 Board Remuneration Disclosure [pdf]
BCIB receives a mandate letter from BC’s Minister of Finance. BCIB’s mandate is to provide the labour workforce for the construction of select public-sector infrastructure projects, delivered in accordance with terms and conditions of the Community Benefits Agreement (CBA).
Community Benefits Agreement
- Amended and Restated (Harmonized) Community Benefits Agreement [pdf] The Amended and Restated CBA is an updated document that consolidates amendments to the CBA into one single document for ease of use. There are no changes to existing projects. For the full list of amendments that have been consolidated into this version of the CBA, please refer to the preamble of the agreement on page 7.