BCIB is a Provincial Crown corporation and its reporting and finances are posted publicly.
Fiscal 2020 Reports
Fiscal 2019 Reports
Each year BCIB receives a mandate letter from BC’s Minister of Finance. BCIB’s mandate is to provide the labour workforce for the construction of select public-sector infrastructure projects, delivered in accordance with terms and conditions of the Community Benefits Agreement (CBA).
Each year BCIB will complete a service plan. The service plan outlines the organization’s priorities, objectives and key measurables.
Community Benefits Agreement
The Community Benefits Agreement (CBA) was signed in July 2018.
Three errata, or updates, have been signed since then. When reviewing the CBA make sure to include the errata as they may impact some of the CBA articles.
A brief description of each errata follows below.
- Community Benefits Agreement [pdf] Signed July, 2018
- BCIB – AIRCC Erratum 1 [pdf] Issued February 28, 2019
- Replaced Pattullo Bridge Replacement Project trade section wage scales
- Replaced trade sections wages for the Pattullo Bridge Project
- Update to the Trades Sections Provisions
- BCIB – AIRCC Erratum 2 [pdf] Issued May 17, 2019
- Clarifications to CBA Article 10 – Grievance Procedure
- Article 17 – Board and Lodging and Schedule A shall not apply to projects in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley
- Trade Section Wages for the Trans Canada Highway #1 – Kamloops to Alberta Border 4-laning have been updated. Work performed by certain trades will be at Industrial rates.
- BCIB – AIRCC Erratum 3 [pdf] Issued August 28, 2019
- Addition of CBA Article 9.505 – Indigenous People
- Adjusted CBA Article 21 – Initial and Terminal Transportation to reflect the current Canada Revenue Agency rate for reimbursable travel allowance
- Change to the First Aid Attendant rates
- An updated Pattullo Bridge Appendix with updated wages has been added
- Updated Trade Section Wage Scales for Trans Canada Highway #1 – Kamloops to Alberta Border 4-Laning Project